“Nice place.”

Cozumel Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Clarion
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Actual authentic Mexican in a small town in PA. I had the chile colorado. Great sauce and the meat was grilled just right. My wife had the mole chicken and the mole was homemade. Would definitely come back.

1  Thank rjhtuc

Reviewed May 21, 2014

love the decor! Our waitress was helpful , friendly and efficient. Good margaritas- try the mango one. Both my son and I were pleased with our choice of entree. My son was asked for proof of his age so he could order a drink- it was actually his birthday that day. Without my asking they brought him out a special dessert with lit candles to help us celebrate. Nice touch. Dont get put off by the lobby (which is being renovated) of the quality inn where the restaurant is located . Just keep walking to the restaurant and you will be glad you did

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I've eaten here a few times, and it's usually good. The menu is huge! So much to choose from. The last time we were there however, something wasn't quite right, because we both got sick afterwards.........just enough that I probably won't go back again. Unfortunate, because I really like Mexican food. The service is good.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I were in Clarion on a sad occasion, but one evening we were there we gathered with relatives for beer and chips. We came in at the end of the dinner hour, but there were some family groups finishing up. One of our group had a combination dinner with enchalidas. He left a clean plate. We four adults shared two pitchers of margharritas and some baskets of chips. Yummy and priced right. The service was friendly and attentive, and TVs were showing college football. A pleasant evening.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice place to stop while traveling along I-80. Located in the Quality Inn Hotel. Hotel's appearance leaves a bit to be desired, but tried the restaurant anyway and it was a WIN! Food was delicious and setting was authentic and different. Especially recommend the cheese dip.