“The food was really good and the staff were great”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Clarion
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have a lot of food allergies and the waitress went out of her way to make sure food didn't have ingredients in it that I can't have. Also she made sure it was prepared in a way that wouldn't make me sick. I ordered grilled Tilapia, which would normally be on the same grill as beef and have lemon on it. I am allergic to both. The manager also made a few stops at the table to make sure I liked it. Neither were ever annoyed at the extra work I created, and when I didn't like my coffee the waitress was more than happy to get me an iced tea. I am a therapist and good at reading people. They were not annoyed with me, like many other places I go. This got her a 30% well deserved tip. On top of the great service the food was really good.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

we had a reservation..for our huge family and the staff was amazing and the food was great. The wait staff was very friendly and prompt clean place as well.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was typical, not much for choice at this exit. We were fine with the service and the food. They were very busy, but it was Labor Day Weekend. Manager did stop by to make sure everything was okay which is always nice.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Staying nearby, so stopped in for dinner. Mitch served us, he was great. Never empty glasses, and always checked on us to see if we needed anything. Made a point to get to know us as people, instead of just customers. The food was great too!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

There were few truly vegetarian options at this restaurant. However, the server and manager went out of their way to ensure a customized meal from existing items was created to satisfy our lunch. The service was superb!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!