“Typical chain road food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Clarion
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Typical chain road food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had few dining choices the night we pulled into Clarion, PA, on our way from Michigan to Rhode Island. After checking into our motel we headed to Applebee's for dinner. The wine (Mirrasou) was plonk to say the least (or most), the food was what you'd expect at an American chain restaurant just off the interstate: boring, salty and devoid of character. The service was friendly but confused (training session underway we were told).

• Visited December 2012

Melbourne, Australia
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Always a great selection here, reasonably priced, clean, great drinks. Love the decorations, and the support shown to local athletic teams

Visited February 2012
Port Royal
“Applesbee's -- Average Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Applesbee's Chain Restaurant -- Service was fine. Attentive and Friendly but not outstanding or remarkable. Food was okay....Got the 2 for $20 -- Asian salads --- was told they were to be "regular" size but I would challenge that I received the proper amount -- based on my experience in other Applebee's. Whatever -- Not a bad experience --- just average.

• Visited December 2012
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We are never disappointed with Applebee's! Delicious food, great service, interesting specials, and even Weight Watcher's items.

Visited November 2012
Clarion, Pennsylvania, United States
“horrible experince ..ripoffs....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Twice I came here To eat with my wife , and twice they messed up .our orders
And gave us the wrong food , ask.To.get it fix and servers.are upset well.its there fault I'm.not paying for food I do not care for.
Then the alcohol is very expensive and very very weak*
So when I asked To check out I notice I was getting overcharged , not once but both times I was there they charged for there mistakes and I don't apreciate that, so please check your checks every
time, I doubt ill return its not worth getting treated bad and then getting overcharged. !!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012