“Applesbee's -- Average Experience”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Clarion
Cuisines: American
Port Royal
“Applesbee's -- Average Experience”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Applesbee's Chain Restaurant -- Service was fine. Attentive and Friendly but not outstanding or remarkable. Food was okay....Got the 2 for $20 -- Asian salads --- was told they were to be "regular" size but I would challenge that I received the proper amount -- based on my experience in other Applebee's. Whatever -- Not a bad experience --- just average.

• Visited December 2012

“Love this place!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We are never disappointed with Applebee's! Delicious food, great service, interesting specials, and even Weight Watcher's items.

Visited November 2012
Clarion, Pennsylvania, United States
“horrible experince ..ripoffs....”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Twice I came here To eat with my wife , and twice they messed up .our orders
And gave us the wrong food , ask.To.get it fix and servers.are upset well.its there fault I'm.not paying for food I do not care for.
Then the alcohol is very expensive and very very weak*
So when I asked To check out I notice I was getting overcharged , not once but both times I was there they charged for there mistakes and I don't apreciate that, so please check your checks every
time, I doubt ill return its not worth getting treated bad and then getting overcharged. !!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
New Hartford, Connecticut
“service slow”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

was next door to hotel so ate there, the one back home is always good- this one service was slow and waitress did not really care

Visited September 2012
Cleveland, OHIO
“standard good fare”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

meets the standards of Applebees; but kind of noisy; but then most Applebees are noisy. I am a soup and sandwich guy, and they did a very good job. Service was a tad absent/

Visited September 2012

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!