“Great atmosphere, good food.”
Review of Michelle's Cafe

Michelle's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Clarion
Cuisines: American
Clarion, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere, good food.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Michelle's offers homemade interesting daily lunch menus. One can always find friends there. The college atmosphere is inviting. Students, staff, and faculty meet for lunch, snacks or a specialty drink. Everyone is welcome.

• Visited January 2014

“A special little place”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Treat yourself to a fabulous cup of coffee in a real mug. Try the egg salad croissant - not too sweet and the croissant was light as air. The place is charming - we thumbed through old yearbooks. Local art was displayed and it changes between my visits. I don't mind spending $3 on a latte if it's good, and it was good. A nice tea selection. If I lived here, this would be my hang out place!

• Visited January 2014
Ridgway, Pennsylvania
“Charming”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were looking for a light breakfast and found that - and excellent coffee. The service was efficient and friendly, too. It was a charming atmosphere: eclectic furnishings, beautiful handcrafts and real china and tableware!

• Visited November 2013
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Terrible quiche”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My friend and I have gone to Michelle's Cafe a few times and have enjoyed the chicken salad especially, and the coffee. Yesterday we had the Wednesday "special" of a parmesan and roasted red pepper quiche. It was a stale, dried out, rubbery slice that was microwaved. If I had made it, I certainly would not have served it to my family or guests. We were so disappointed. We were expecting a beautiful tasty and freshly made quiche. It was so terrible!!!

• Visited November 2013
Clarion, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not enough food choices.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Have lots of different drinks to choose from, little on the expensive side, but not much of food selection it is on main street so very little parking.

Visited July 2013