“Poor service!”

Red River Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Clarion
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Thank you for choosing to spend some time with us at the Red River Roadhouse. Whether stopping in for a cold drink or a selection off of our new menu, as new owners, our goal is to provide an overall enjoyable dining experience. Above in house dining, we also provide catering with ease for your special event.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We went there because its right by the hotel and you get a 10 percent discount. The prices were out rageous! Then when we got our steaks hers was more fat than meat. They brought another steak a lot later. Then we got the attitude from our server Alica and the manager was worse. They did take her steak off the bill but the attitudes of the staff were aweful! Heck after Alica brought the bill she wouldn't come back to collect it. We had to go up front and find someone else to pay for it. Hell maybe we just should have walked. My steak was good so I guess there was a bright side.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I have tried this place twice and found the same thing both times, the food is average at best lacking any flavor or seasoning. The service is not too good either, waited for a drink refill and got it, when I was done with my meal.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I waa staying next door in the Comfort Inn and always walk if I can to eat/drink as I am on a motorcycle. Beer and two wheels, even four, don't mix.

Friendly service and attentive too. My burger was average...nothing at all memorable. This should be better as it is a speciality roadhouse and by implication should do all beef dishes better than others.

I went to the bar to have a quiet drink after. Poor selection of tap/draft beers made me have to choose a bottle which I loathe.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We arrived 9pm Sunday and immediately noticed a noxious chemical smell in the entire restaurant. When I pointed it out to the hostess, she said that it was always there; they think it comes through the ventilation system of the neighboring nail salon. It sounded like it had been going on a long time, but the management wasn't doing anything about it. I was horrified at the smell and the attitude, but since it was so late, and we were too tired to hunt down another restaurant, we stayed. I got a headache, and wonder about the long-term health effects on the employees... As for the food, my top sirloin steak was neither flavorful nor juicy. The service was OK, 'tho the young waitress was awfully chirpy.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Variety of food available; Fresh peanuts everywhere, toss em on the floor, etc. Rather enjoyable atmosphere. Don't tell em it is your birthday; you get a rather bland cake (ours was frozen) and they charge $5 for the cake.

Been to Red River Roadhouse? Share your experiences!