“Clean, friendly, accommodating motel.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clarion
Windsor, Canada
“Clean, friendly, accommodating motel.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Highly recommend for super cleanliness + friendly helpful reception staff. Breakfast excellent and well run. So pleased we reserved for the return trip. And we were not disappointed. Dog friendliness was appreciated.

• Stayed October 2013
KarenMcKi, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
I would like to thank you for your nice review for us here at the Comfort Inn in Clarion! I am so happy that you found our hotel to be clean and friendly! I must say, I am very proud of my staff, they really do a great job taking care of all of our guests. I am also happy that you enjoyed your breakfast . If you come back into the area, please stop in and enjoy our hotel! Have a great day and thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Marco Island, Florida
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This was a one night stop on our motorcycle trip from Boston to Las Vegas. The staff was nice and friendly. There were complimentary Coffee and cookies in lobby, which I love! The room was clean with a nice big jacuzzi tub. I dont normally use the jacuzzi tubs but was a little achy this night so I did really enjoy the cleanliness and comfort. The bathroom was oddly dark but overall clean. The pillows were excellent with soft and firm to choose from. There was alos a nice big LCD tv. There was a small gym with 3 pieces of equipment. Convenient location near Kmart and roadhouse restaurant, pizza hut. Room recently renovated only showing minimal wear. There was some Sticky stuff on tv remote and it didnt work. The front desk had no problem giving us a replacement. Hint: Don't get first floor. There is lots of Noise from the room above. We could hear very footstep and little noise for above.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kathy M
KarenMcKi, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn. We just upgraded all of our rooms with new furniture, bedding, and pillows and I am happy that you liked our new pillows. It made me smile when I read that you love our cookies! They are hard to resist for myself and the staff, we love them too! I am sorry that there was some noise from above, you are right, it is quieter upstairs and you can request the second floor if you wish. Have a great day and we look forward to you coming back to Clarion and enjoying our hotel.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place is great. By far the best comfort inn I've stayed in EVER. The place is clean and welcoming and I felt at home as soon as I walked in. But what I was really impressed with was the staff. They are such great people and you can tell that every single one of them truly care about accommodating guests as best as possible. I would recommend this hotel over any other in the area!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Jinchuuriki10
KarenMcKi, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! You are right, our staff here is amazing, and when they read such a nice review like you gave us, it makes them feel appreciated. They truly do care that all of our guests are happy and comfortable. I am happy that you found everything to be clean and felt welcomed, while here! I can't tell you how much we all loved reading your words, it made our day. When you come back, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. Thanks again!
Austintown
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I am elated to say that this Comfort Inn is by far the best one I've been to. It is clean and I got the feeling of being at home the second that I walked into the lobby. The staff is fantastic. Every single one of them went above and beyond to meet my needs and make sure that I was as accommodated as possible. Absolutely a wonderful facility. You do not see employees that truly care about their guests every day. Keep on the good work thank you for a wonderful, carefree stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathie S
Wow! The best hotel you have ever stayed in!!!! What a wonderful compliment, thank you! My staff has read your review and are all smiles. I am very proud of all of them. They truly do go above and beyond for our guests. That is why we are all here, it is very rewarding to meet new people and try to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as we can. We are in the process of putting all new furniture in all of our rooms and new bedding, it is almost done. Next we are going to do all new lighting and drapes. We are happy with our new look and hope all of our guests like it too. I hope you come back and stay again. If there is anything, while here, that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day!
Bear Lake, Michigan
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very comfortable beds and pillows. Some smoke smell in hallways. Standard breakfast but certainly good enough. Well worth our price. Stay was made even better by the Fall Festival, which we visited and very much enjoyed in town. Tub and pool were great, pool was nice temperature and the tub not too hot. These newer franchises are really so much better than the older more expensive chains. This one is a little tricky in its location, but worth it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing such a nice review for us here at the Comfort Inn. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It is nice to hear that our guests take advantage of the pool and the hot tub. Our Fall Festival is a great time of year, especially with the beautiful weather we had all week! It is a whole week worth of different activities, so if you are traveling next year, same time, please give us a call and we will reserve you a room! I apologize that our halls had a smoke smell, we try to keep them smelling clean and fresh. If you stay again, and need anything at all, please feel free to ask my staff, they are well trained in hospitality! Have a great day and hope to see you again.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Clean, spacious room. Excellent front desk lady (Judy, I think was her name). Was able to confirm and bold the low published rate over the phone with no credit card three hours in advance. Very good breakfast. Downside? The adjacent room noise was easily heard through the walls and ceiling! The RRR Roadhouse restaurant is a 3 minute walk. However, the three juveniles at the hostess desk were clearly bored at my arrival and relegated me to the waiting bench on a Tuesday at 7:30. I left and drove for 5 minutes to several other choices who seemed to want my business.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without neighbours. The west side might be quieter as the east side seemed to be nois...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
KarenMcKi, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write us such a nice review. I am happy that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable, you are right, our king rooms are very spacious! My staff is excellent, Judy is a favorite among our guests and I am happy that she could save a room for you that evening. I am glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast as well. I do apologize that you were bothered by the guests next door. If that ever happens, especially "after hours" please let my front desk staff know and we will take care of it for you. I am also sorry that you weren't happy with the service at the Roadhouse but I am glad you found another restaurant for dinner. Please come back if you are in the area, we look forward to all of our guests taking advantage of our nice hotel!
Canada
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Friendly staff. Rooms (some have been upgraded, some are in the process) are clean and bed is comfortable, bathrooms are clean. Some hallway smoke-smell but non-smoking room had no smell. Next door to a mall with a family restaurant. Decent breakfast (mostly cold foods) but all you need. Reasonable pricing.
I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank mslade
KarenMcKi, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review for the Clarion Comfort Inn! I am so happy that you enjoyed our hotel. We do have a great staff that goes the extra mile towards making all of our guests comfortable. You are right, we are upgrading our rooms with a fresh new look with our new bedding and brand new furniture. We are excited to get everything finished so our guests can start enjoying the new look. We look forward to your next visit! If there is anything in the future that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask! Have a great day!