“Great Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clarion
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Highly Recommended! We needed a one night stay for a funeral in Clarion. The hotel staff was very generous and offered a great rate and were very supportive! Nice swimming pool and hot tub. Nice breakfast. Room was comfy. Had fun going to the RRR Roadhouse next door.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
KarenMcKi, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel. My staff works hard to ensure our guests feel welcome and comfortable! When we get nice comments, it makes us all feel like we have done our job! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review, we really appreciate it! We at the Comfort Inn in Clarion look forward to your next visit. If there is anything that we can do for you when you return, please let us know! Have a great day!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed here for a few days several weeks ago. My most important aspect when staying away from home has always been how friendly the staff on hand is. I came in late, after 11 p.m. and I was tired. Lexie, the front desk clerk was absolutely refreshing. She greeted me with a smile and asked how my trip in was this evening and it was midnight, I was tired and her overly friendly attitude was more than welcoming. I needed a new pillow as my neck was hurting and Lexie got me a softer pillow that really helped alleviate my looming headache in the morning. I would stay here anytime and loved everything Lexi did to help my stay better !! Thanks Lexie...I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Comfort Inn Human Resources does a great job on hiring the top of the top to greeth their customers !! :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I must admit, I have a great staff and Lexie is a wonderful example of how to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable. I am so happy that you took the time out of your busy day to let me know your experience here at the Clarion Comfort Inn! We look forward to welcoming you again! If we can do anything at all for you while you are here, please let myself or my staff know!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We've stayed here a couple of times on road trips and will be returning, because it has everything we look for at a good price - fridge and microwave in the room, hearty breakfast, pool and jacuzzi (and sometimes jacuzzi tub in the room!), near a variety of restaurants, set near woods to walk the dog, comfortable bed. Oh, good wifi, too.

Room Tip: We like to stay near the back of the building for quiet and access to the woods.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Although hotel is an older facility, is very nice and clean...but if you're on the first floor you WILL hear every step, thump, and activity of the floor above. That's the only reason I didn't give a 5 rating.

Room Tip: First floor? You can put some ear plugs on, but you'll still "feel".
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This well located property made for a very pleasant stay. The room was well appointed with a couple distressed pieces.Nicely kept with good service. The fitness room worked well, and there is a restaurant within walking distance if you can handle walking up and down a good size berm to get to it. They really should put a staircase in there, as they offer a 10% discount to dine there (at RRR Roadhouse).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The staff could not have been more welcoming, friendly and helpful. The handicap accessible room was great. I would have liked a microwave and fridge in room rather than an iron and ironing board. But beyond that my experience here was great.,

Room Tip: Handicap room is better than most.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a very nice place, with large, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Our room had a mini-fridge and microwave, in addition to the usual stuff. It is in a quiet, safe neighborhood, but not very far from the I-80 exit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple