“Family Fun”
Review of Chapman State Park

Chapman State Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Clarendon
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I visited close friends and their grandkids on Father's Day weekend. What a beautiful campground and park. I liked that they have one section pet-free for campers. My daughter and her guy had a blast fishing. Lots of bass and trout to catch. They have cabins and yerts available by reservation which interested my husband. We hope to go back and stay with them next year. Nice time, lots of trails, places to kayak.

2  Thank robin k

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went stargazing here recently with my grandpa. A wide variety of outdoor activities can be done here. Can't wait to go back and visit sometime soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our family visited this campground on July 18th and 19th. It was a wonderful experience by far! We used the first time camper program which is only $20 and included the tent, chairs, fire pit and etc....We stayed in the modern campground area with bathrooms adjacent to the campsite. This site includes hot showers, updated bathrooms, quietness, cleanliness and so much more! I would recommend this campground to anyone that likes camping in a tent outdoors or even those who love to camp out in cabins, yurts or etc.... It is a wonderful experience and to top it off a wonderful sandy lake with no rocks which is a huge plus in my opinion! There is also a concession stand right at the beach which makes it nice for a snack or drink. I think the best part is when you are first entering the campground. There is a small mom & pops store that have tasty subs and other great food! The park employees are also great and a big help!

5  Thank avf9332
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great place for family camping. Lots of camp spots, clean, family oriented. Lots and lots of fun!!!!!

4  Thank 1hapecamper
Reviewed February 3, 2013

It is a great park thanks to the upgrades that have been done in recent years. We enjoyed our visit and hope to go there again.

3  Thank Mary G