“Birthday treat” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Noble House

Noble House
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Worle
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

15 of us went to the noble house restaurant for my 50th birthday meal, and I must say I was not disappointed, service was very good, choice of food was excellent, as was the quality and quantity.
The prices were also very reasonable and to cap it all, at the end of the meal they even bought out a surprise birthday cake for me which I thought was a very nice touch. Overall I and everyone else enjoyed ourselves and I will definitely be returning in the future.

Visited March 2014

“Excellent food Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Noble house as a work colleague had said he went there all the time for takeaways & couldn't fault the quality of the food or the prices though hadn't eaten in. Loved the presentation of the food when it arrived & the waiter recommended a very good wine to accompany the food. Service was friendly, & we didn't feel rushed to finish & leave. Will definitely go there again. Carol & Ian from Bristol

Visited March 2014
Street, United Kingdom
“Better as a takeaway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I don't normally complain but, went with wife and young daughter, fairly busy for a Monday and 2 waiting staff, did not order a starter so straight to main courses, our daughter dish arrived in about 10 minutes our dishes took another 15 minutes and by then our daughter had finished hers, to add insult to injury my dish was wrong, beef instead of king prawns, by the time replacement arrived I had eaten the noodles, all that and not a single mention of an apology from both waiters. As usual , the food is good but a smile and politeness would go a long way, you go to a restaurant for a package otherwise might as well go next door and order a takeaway. Shame, this is not a complain but if the owners read this it's for them to do something about it with their staff , I also sent 2 friends of ours to this restaurant and they said the same thing about the staff.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“fabulous night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Took a party of 14 to Noble House last night - all ordered individually - service very attentive and food excellent - we all tried some of the variety of dishes on the turntable but unable to eat everything as portions rather large. This was celebrating a birthday - I think we all left very happy and will certainly recommend Noble House to our friends.

• Visited February 2014
somerset
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

We were a party of four celebrating my birthday, the service was excellant, the staff very polite and friendly. The food and presentation was superb, we ordered a meal for four and each couse and dish was very very good, it was a huge amount of food and all four of us went home having eaten extremly well. The price was very good too, I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to eat there and will certainly be returning myself.

• Visited February 2014