“Special family great”
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Reserve with OpenTable
Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Limoncello is run by a family that is loyal to its customers. We want to ensure that every time you come in you feel part of something special. The Mingrino family is faithful to their customers and are always bringing you good food, good drinks, and good times. Limoncello caters to private functions and banquets such as bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays and other social events. Our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service to your home or your preferred venue.
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Although we went for supper as a family and enjoyed immensely, their lunch buffet is as wonderful for all to enjoy. Such a great variety of pasta, fish, roasted veggies, brick oven pizza. Just wonderful atmosphere and delicious food

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Good service, good food, good value. I am a fan of both Limoncello locations. You can expect weekend crowds, nevertheless, the bar and kitchen kept up and we were seated, greeted and served promptly. Matt was a very good server and ambassador for the restaurant. He quickly told us about the specials and was able to make good menu recommendations. Risotto and pasta dishes were good and consistent with past visits. Only complaint is that they were out of a few dinner and dessert items. We lingered over dinner for several hours to catch up with close friends and never felt pressured to leave.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Are you looking for a quaint space with amazing food to host your next event? Than you must give Limoncello your attention!

A surprise bridal shower for my fiancé was planned and perfectly executed by all staff onsite. We walked in for a “tasting day” and greeted at the bar by Brian who was clearly in the on plan. As we walked to the back room I noticed other staff holding back late comers so that this surprise wouldn’t be ruined. I knew then that the attention to detail would allow for this event to be executed perfectly.
Staff members kind, always smiling and making sure that water glasses and wine glasses were filled. The food was Superb. You want Penne alla vodka? Haha let me tell you that the Rigatoni is hand made fresh, daily! Trust me, you can’t go wrong! The Polpette was fabulous, grilled peppers and eggplant was PERFECT. Ohhhh it gets better, you want dessert? Well. Order the Limoncello cake, and close your eyes while eating it. It allows you to slip away into a stress free world for the few mins you’re eating it!

We will be back. Thank you Brian and Joe for your close attention to detail, your willingness to help my bride with all her gifts to the car and to your infectious positive attitude which is very well noticed thru your staff.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Service slow. Food is not good anymore. Overpriced. Served cold. Watery fradiablo. It was such a disappointment. This used to be our local favorite spot. Needs improvement. Slacking.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Or should I say one meal for the entire day! I’ve been here for dinner (and also visited their other location)but this was the first time I went for the lunch buffet. An amazing array of salads and cold vegetables, along with about 7 hot entrees - all wonderful. If you go for lunch, don’t plan on eating dinner.

We were celebrating a friend’s birthday and they don’t have dessert on the buffet so they told us we could bring something in which I also thought was very nice.

Been to Limoncello? Share your experiences!