Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
harrahs

We never get the room we request. It is always an issue at the time of check in. for example we... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sharon T
Middletown
Nice people, bad comps.

there are no rooms so there is nothing to tell you about them thank you for asking. There is no... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
G Guy S
Swarthmore

14,355 results
All reviews slot machines atlantic city diamond club poker room great casino table games casino floor close to home fun dealers jackpot philadelphia
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes I like to thank you all for a great first time it was a very very great first time visit for me and my wife to be it was her birthday.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
alexharrahsphilly, Public Relations Manager at Harrah's Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Happy Birthday to your wife! Thanks for spending it with us, come back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The casino has a very friendly atmosphere with Friendly employees that are very helpful and can answer any of your questions. Their machines aren't very loose though, as I visit here often and rarely do I go home with more than I came with. The rewards program is pretty decent, I get a bonus and play money each time I go

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Sounds like we met your mark. See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just a very bad experience for a so called casino .machines are broke, employees are rude at front desk. Security guards are very rude

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

All feedback is important to us and will be taken into the utmost level of consideration. Thank you for the review, and we hope you give us another shot!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was excellent! Very friendly environment and awesome employees that work there. I think its better than traveling to Vegas

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thanks for the kind words! See you next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

generally we do not use many services only dining which is usually very good. I am going to atlanic city next month, and am going to stay at ballys which is always excellent.

Thanks for your review!