“Harrahs Chester is not the best”

Harrah's Temptations Buffet
Ranked #27 of 45 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Route #291
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The casino is very small as well as the buffet. The food in general is not tasty. When you enter security stands at the door and gives everyone the once over. They do not give free drinks on the floor. If you order alcohol they charge. The décor is very sparse and not attractive. I think I prefer to eat at Wendy's. Nothing like the Harrah's in Atlantic City. I will not be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'm a local it's nice to have a place here I can entertain my out of town guests. With a great variety it pleases everyone.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Temptations buffet provides a good meal for a decent price. Nice salad bar, good italian and asian cuisine. The meat entree's usually leave a bit to be desired. There is a nice variety and the service is usually above average.

1  Thank William L
Reviewed December 18, 2012

ate at the barbque facility --not up to par. Menu was limited and drinks were quiteAtlantic City or LasVegas

Reviewed September 30, 2012

On a short charter trip, we were given two free buffets (my husband & I). I don't eat at buffets, simply because I eat very little. When going out to dinner, I always leave with a box with most of my food in it.

I can't compare this buffet to any others, as I haven't been to one in over 20 years. We arrived to the buffet at 6pm on a Friday night. We were seated immediately (diamond line) to a window booth. As our drink orders are taken at the checkin line at the buffet (was confused by this, but what do I know!) I was stunned that our drinks arrived just seconds after we did at our table.

I took little bits of different things, only to eat hardly anything, but for the butterfly shrimp. I can't eat big meals all at once. I only eat small portions many times a day. I felt bad, as I don't like to waste food, which is why I don't go to buffets. Anyway, our buffets were free, but the ticket said it was worth almost $40.00! I don't eat $20.00 worth of food, but I will say we enjoyed it tremendously.

For the short time we were there, (about 35 minutes) our server came to our table to check on us four times! It was a nice experience, but unless I get it for free, I won't go to a buffet, simply because I eat like a bird! It's a good choice with good food and great service.

1  Thank LaughlinSue