Seven Springs Mountain Resort
$77
$110
$92
$58
Foggy Mountain Lodge(Stahlstown)(Great Value!)
$75
Econo Lodge(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$54
$62
$58
All reviewsthe main lodgeroller skatingfamily memoriesbreakfast buffetalpine slideski slopesfamily packagesnow tubingpizza shopwine festivallift ticketsfourth floorsporting claysindoor poolholiday weekendslope sidelong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We went for a large reunion- 250 plus- and everything went very smooth- food, service, etc. Staff was very good.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2010

We stayed at the resort on a last minute trip to Falling Water and it was ok.

The resort feels like it has seen better days, the room was slightly shabby and the main areas just felt a bit old.

The staff where on the whole friendly and welcoming and the rooms where fairly comfortable but a bit noisy. I could hear conversations in the room next door and was woken a couple of times in the night by people on their way back from the bar walking past the room. It was nice to have a balcony we were facing the back of the property but it was good to have a private space to be outside.

The breakfast buffet was good and included in the price of the room and the restaurant its served in a good bright space.

On the whole I felt the resort wasn't bad but was quite expensive for what it is. It's a fairly good location for going to Falling Water, about half an hours drive away, but if I was visiting again or had booked earlier I would have picked the Country Seasons B&B in Mill Run or a hotel a bit closer.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2010

We were able to switch to a room with a slope view. The check in was very easy, the staff was nice and we felt welcomed. We were excited to find out that the outdoor activities were open for this time of year. My husband was golfing and I had no problem entertaining my eight year old grand-daughter - there was so much to do! In one day we went swimming, bowling, played at the arcade. We rode the chairlift and came down the Alpine slide twice. We also did some bungie thing that was over priced...My grand-daughter wasn't able to do the rock climbing because she had open toed shoes but she was able to climb the Alpine Tower. Staff member, Jared, met us there and he secured her harness. My grand-daughter is fearless. He made suggestions to her as she climbed the tower...60 feet I think! He was very professional, I was really impressed by him. And impressed she made it to the top! Later my husband met us for dinner at Helens. We had an incredible food experience with table side banana's foster. In all we had a great time and can't wait to go back. The only negatives were that the back of the bathroom door was filthy...I guess the cleaning people rarely close the door when they clean the bathroom. (other than that, the room was immaculate. One of the mattresses in the bed and a big curve in it but we didn't say anything because our grand-daughter didn't care. Our room was in a main area access to the bar/restaurant. From 11:30 to past 1, people were singing and yelling continually...going to their rooms. I had the worst night sleep ever!
With that said, we will still plan to go back again, even though we don't ski.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2010

Last weekend my husband and I attended the Seven Springs Beach Bash 2010. $50. a person for all you can eat Maryland Blue Crab. The barely legal sized blue crabs were off color and tasted like freezer burn, what a disappointment. The peel and eat shrimp were small in size too and were floating in hot water. The mayo based salads were in direct sunlight (90 degrees that day) and were not on ice. The ribs were tough. The beef kabobs were rare in the middle. I've never written a review before but felt compelled to do so after paying $50. for slop. My advice to the Nutting family,"PAY for a decent chef with a support staff."

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank championxyz
Reviewed August 26, 2010

We were looking for a place to stop and spend a couple of days enroute to a family function in Ohio and thought this resort offered a great array of activities and relaxation. We were forced to reserve a condo, as the hotel was booked with a conference. Reservation agents (from first two calls) were rude, abrupt, very short, and unaccommodating. We booked a two day family package for $600 - it included wrist bands for the activities and the breakfast buffet for 2 days. When I asked about the individual charges for the wrist bands, I was quoted $30 per person, per day. While we enjoyed the Alpine slide several times, I found it absurd that they thought their activity offerings were worth that much - you can get into Hershey Park for that! We were pleasantly surprised though that all of the activities were fully staffed and, for the most part, the staff was quite friendly. The food left a lot to be desired - ate at the breakfast buffet in Slopeside and Timbers one night - not that it was awful, but it just wasn't very good. Overall we enjoyed the trip, but would only stay again for a much better deal.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family