I attended a two day conference that was held at the resort. This place is huge! My king size room was on the tenth floor of the 'tower' section. Took me over seven minutes to walk to the convention side of the property. My room was very nice and seemed to be completely updated. King size bed with couch that would pull out into a bed. Lots of hooks to put coats/wet ski clothes and lots of hangers in the 'closet' area by the second sink just outside the bathroom. I am of fairly average height and the shower head was at my forehead...kind of awkward washing my hair but no real complaints with the amenities.
All of the areas I toured were well maintained. They do a nice job keeping the place looking nice. There is a very large indoor swimming pool with two private hot tub areas to rent by the half hour. There are also two game rooms, one just outside the pool area that allows the player to win tickets to exchange for prizes. I think my grandkids would love this area. I also saw the bowling alley, the indoor putt-putt area and roller skating rink. Lots of 'public' seating areas and bars and restaurants to choose from. Once again, all well maintained.
I was only un-impressed with one aspect and that was the check-in staff. The two women there weren't very friendly or helpful at all and I kind of felt like I was bothering them. If I had been greeted properly, given information without having to ask for it and made to feel welcome, I think I would have rated this resort a 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the perfect place for family vacations that create lifelong memories. Each year the family-friendly resort hosts more than one million overnight and day guests who enjoy a vacation that includes the finest skiing, snowboarding and golf that Pennsylvania has to offer, the exhilaration of the new Laurel Ridgeline Canopy Tours, sporting clays and the ultimate in relaxation at the luxurious Trillium Spa.Seven Springs is conveniently located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Cleveland and Columbus.With more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space available, Seven Springs hosts more than 1,000 meetings, conferences and banquet groups each year. Seven Springs Mountain Resort can accommodate more than 5,000 overnight guests in its perfectly appointed 414-room, 10-story high-rise hotel, nearly 1,200 condominiums and town homes, 11 cottages and 15 chalets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 7 Springs Mountain Resort
- Seven Springs Pa
- Seven Springs Mountain Hotel Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Champion
- Seven Springs Resort Champion