I would agree with previous reviews in that you want to stay away from any rooms close to arcade/pool/bar area. Late at night these hallways are LOUD! Drunken revelers, screaming and crying children walk by late into the night. Request a room away from this area.
We had two teenagers with us (we requested and received adjoining rooms) and they thought the alpine slide, bungi jump, rock climbing, pools, and arcades made for an awesome stay.
My wife and I celebrated an anniversary at "Helen's" and it was wonderful, but dinner at the Slopeside was a clunker - overpriced and pedestrian. There is a very good breakfast buffet daily though. Not sure why, but almost every restaurant, bar, and activity seemed understaffed. Lines and finding staff proved a constant problem.
Good location for day trip to Fallingwater and nearby hiking trails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the perfect place for family vacations that create lifelong memories. Each year the family-friendly resort hosts more than one million overnight and day guests who enjoy a vacation that includes the finest skiing, snowboarding and golf that Pennsylvania has to offer, the exhilaration of the new Laurel Ridgeline Canopy Tours, sporting clays and the ultimate in relaxation at the luxurious Trillium Spa.Seven Springs is conveniently located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Cleveland and Columbus.With more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space available, Seven Springs hosts more than 1,000 meetings, conferences and banquet groups each year. Seven Springs Mountain Resort can accommodate more than 5,000 overnight guests in its perfectly appointed 414-room, 10-story high-rise hotel, nearly 1,200 condominiums and town homes, 11 cottages and 15 chalets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 7 Springs Mountain Resort
- Seven Springs Pa
- Seven Springs Resort Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Hotel Champion