“Lots to do!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Champion
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Champion
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were here for a group event over Memorial Day Weekend; first time visitors.The kids had a great time. The all-day activity bracelet was a pretty good deal. The rooms were rustic, and were somewhat but not too outdated. The sheets were well worn and the furniture was outdated. The bathroom looked like it had been updated recently, which was nice. There were a few rust spots and a hair on the floor when we checked in. The room was fine with me but my extremely picky teenager wasn't comfortable in the room. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly (with the exception of one male at the info. desk near the ballroom. Overall, it was a nice place to stay and I plan to come back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Joyce S
Karen G, Front Office Manager at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide candid feedback regarding your recent stay at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. We are glad you took advantage of the many actiivites included with our all-day activity wristbands. Also, I have shared this review with the appropriate Department Directors to ensure all standards are continuing to be met with the cleanliness of our rooms. Please feel free to contact me should you wish to visit in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Stayed at the main lodge (tower) at 7 Springs Mother's Day weekend for the 2nd year in a row. Did the "Mud on the Mountain" trail/obstacle run. Which was quite an experience! But, 7 Springs is a great place to bring the whole family (we had 3 generations and multiple families with us).
Brunch was incredible as always, tons of kids activities and the Foggy Goggle and Matterhorn lounge for the adults after the kids go to bed! (Grandparents stayed "in" with the kids).
It is an older resort so you have to take that into consideration. It's up to date and clean but not modern or luxurious. It's comfortable and reliable. Went to the spa for pedicures and that was great too. The "recovery" area of the spa is very, very nice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We are glad you continue to enjoy the amenities here at Seven Springs. While we have much history at the Resort, with the age of the buildings, we still strive to upkeep and stay up to date. See you again soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

7 Springs is an older lodge but refurbished. Being older there are some building issues such as hearing water running in neighboring rooms, lack of hot water, and either heat or AC (you can't have both) The lodge rooms were set for heat only and thus it was difficult to sleep because of the temperature in our room. Also they no longer offer Sound Sleep Pillows but the Menu is still in their reference book. Valet, luggage assistance and check-in was a breeze. All employees were kind, helpful and polite. We had to wait 30 minutes to be seated for dinner and then another 30 minutes for "some" of the meals to arrive. 2 of the 6 orders were incorrect but the waitress was very nice so it made it difficult to get upset with her.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travlinon1
Karen G, Front Office Manager at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

While we are glad to here that all employees you encountered were kind and helpful, I'm sorry that we short with the accuracy of your meals and comfort in your room. We do still offer a Sound Sleep Pillow menu, so next time you stay with us, you can take advantage of that. Should you wish to further discuss any part of your stay, or make any future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

If I could give this place a zero I would. The staff was terrible and caused a simple issue into a huge issue at the expense of loosing at least 25 paying customers early in the night. I will never come back to the resort and I will continue to tell any of my friends that want to visit this resort and to save their money and go somewhere else. Our weekend getaway was ruined by the staff. Hire a new staff security and bar managers and workers and we may consider coming back. They are rude and do not care about helping you any way they can. They lie and embarrass their guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
12  Thank marie v
7SpringsMtnResort, Public Relations Manager at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

First, on behalf of Seven Springs Mountain Resort, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Most importantly, we would like to apologize for falling short of your expectations.

I would like to ask that you contact directly at comments@7springs.com with additional information about your concerns to that I may present them to the relevant executives for review.

Your feedback is invaluable in ensuring that our team continues to offer each guest a quality experience. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed in a Condo at 7 Springs. Great stay, very nice people. Great experience. Recommend it to anyone. Easy to get to. Recommend staying at the condos over the hotel. Nice getaway.

This place I totally recommend if you are looking for a nice getaway from anything. This is the place to go...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Seven Springs... Stop by and see us again!

Have a great day!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I hope we get to do this again next year!!!

I took my parents for their 45th Wedding Anniversary to Seven Springs!! YES...the Brewski Festival (beer!) was definitely my idea, but there was a really nice buffet beforehand with sauerbrauten, brats, lots of yummy salads and desserts; something for everyone!!! There were folks of all ages....my dad was thrilled!!

Regarding the hotel -- I was a little worried, because I travel for a living. Nothing really impresses me anymore, but lots of things can go wrong, and the reviews here are not all very complimentary.

I was pleasantly surprised. My first impression was that it's a beautiful setting -- I was happy with the lodge feel of the check-in area and my USA Today. The halls in the tower (where we stayed -- I think it was built in the 1960's, as opposed to the main lodge which was the 1930's) are wood-panelled and I swear it smelled WONDERFUL -- like cedar. The carpet in the hallways looked new; the bathrooms have obviously been renovated and were very pretty and clean. We stayed in a junior suite -- I slept in the sofa sleeper and my parents had the bedroom with a door separating us -- which was nice (no snoring!!).

The worst part of the stay (again I was in the sofa sleeper right inside our door) was that the walls seemed paper-thin and I heard everything in the hall. It probably didn't help that I was there for Brewski Fest with lots of drinkers!! :)

Breakfast was AMAZING at Slopeside!! A little pricey, but definitely worth it. The bakery also makes a delicious gingerbread man for the ride home -- goes great with the Starbucks coffee that's available down the hall.

So I'm not sure what the issue is with the cranky bad reviews?? Ignore them. To me, the most important question is WHAT IS THE DATE FOR THE 9TH ANNUAL BREWSKI FEST in 2014???

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I won a weekend trip to Seven Springs resort for a musical weekend. We had a beautiful room with a balcony overlooking the ski slopes. The room was exceptionally clean and the two king size beds comfortable.

Room Tip: The balcony side was really nice to sit out on and watch the skiers and have some sun. We were the...