The nicely furnished updated room faced the slope and was quite nice, though there was noise from other rooms (people, pipes, etc.).
The staff appeared to be poorly trained. The first lady at the front desk appeared upset that I wanted to check-in, because it took her away from a gossip session. Then she promptly gave me a room number and key. Upon going up to the room, my wife, baby, and me quickly discovered that the room was already occupied. I had to return to the front desk. I spoke to the supervisor this time and she gave me another room, but did not apologize. She didn't seem surprised that this occurred.
The breakfast buffet was mediocre at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the perfect place for family vacations that create lifelong memories. Each year the family-friendly resort hosts more than one million overnight and day guests who enjoy a vacation that includes the finest skiing, snowboarding and golf that Pennsylvania has to offer, the exhilaration of the new Laurel Ridgeline Canopy Tours, sporting clays and the ultimate in relaxation at the luxurious Trillium Spa.Seven Springs is conveniently located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Cleveland and Columbus.With more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space available, Seven Springs hosts more than 1,000 meetings, conferences and banquet groups each year. Seven Springs Mountain Resort can accommodate more than 5,000 overnight guests in its perfectly appointed 414-room, 10-story high-rise hotel, nearly 1,200 condominiums and town homes, 11 cottages and 15 chalets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 7 Springs Mountain Resort
- Seven Springs Pa
- Seven Springs Resort Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Hotel Champion