“Travelodge - Chambersburg Review”

Chambersburg Travelodge
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
PENSACOLA
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Hotel staff goes out of their way to assist you. I travel with my brother who is blind and they ensure we have adjoining rooms. They also have a elevator to the second floor. The complementary breakfast is a sit down breakfast is just enough. Love staying here. We travel here 2-3 times a year and are pleased with them. It is a older hotel. But we have never had problems. We wer on the street side this time and the road was a little noisy but next time we will ask for courtyard rooms like we normally get.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Manish P, Front Office Manager at Chambersburg Travelodge, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing your review on Trip Advisor and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 7172644187.

Manish
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Room was a little small- no bath tub. Room was clean and had a little new paint smell so it must have had some recent updating. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I had my dog and they were very "dog friendly". Free breakfast was good, a choice of 4 menu selections, not a buffet. Room was quiet and a good value. I left for dinner and came back 3 hours later and saw the door cracked open. Evidently I did not close it tightly when I left. Nothing was touched in the room and I was on the ground floor where anyone could see the partly open door.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple