Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg
Country Inn
$89
$100
CandlewoodSuites
Red Roof Inn Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
$65
$52
Hotels.com
$134
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
$53
All reviewsfront deskhot tubhighway sidesausage gravyfree breakfastbreakfast barvery nice hotelbreakfast staffindoor poolthe room was niceeasy accessbed was very comfortableexercise roomwould stay here againhot breakfasthielaken
Reviewed February 12, 2013

very clean motel with great staff and a great breakfast. My wife and I enjoyed our Monday night stay. We took a short swim in the pool and used the exercise room. Tuesday morning the orange juice was not coming out of the machine correctly, but within minutes a repairman was there and soon had it fixed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. I’m glad to hear you had a great stay and a good breakfast experience. Please visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Chambersburg.

Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I am a business traveller who ran into some difficulties processing some documents in the Business Center. I expressed some concern and they offered a creative solution using their office facility to get me on my way with the materials I needed for a good business contact.

The did it all with a smile. Thanks to Aurora!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. We do enjoy being able to help our guests any way we can. I am glad Aurora was able to assist you with your business documents. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Chambersburg.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Clean, comfortable and great location. Breakfast was very nice. My family enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The pillows were a little hard for my neck. If I'm in the area, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Tripadvisor. I am glad you had a good experience during your stay. As a tip for next time, we do have both firm and soft pillows available. Just let us know at the desk, and we will be sure to get you some extra soft pillows for your room. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to Chambersburg.

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay at the Holiday Inn for a week for business purposes. The hotel exterior and lobby got a much needed uplift. However, i felt as though the La Quinta did a better job of updating the hallways and interiors than this HI. I know that HI is working on improving its brand but I just felt like i should have stayed at the Hampton Inn or la Quinta for the $ i spent at the HI. The carpets were very old. I had to switch rooms twice because the rooms had a very dingy and pungent smell. I had a non-smoking room but the smoke came into my room just the same.

The free breakfast was a plus. The weight room left much to be desired. If you just need somewhere for the night, i am sure you would not have minded staying there.

The customer service and front desk team were very friendly. They attended to all of my requests in an efficient manner. Perhaps HI can invest some $ into this hotel location to improve its image. I will probably stay elsewhere next trip.

• Stayed: October 2012
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. I am glad you received great customer service during your recent stay with us. I appreciate your honest feedback. We have just recently finished a renovation that included our exterior, lobby, guest rooms, fitness center, and hallways. I do appreciate hearing your opinion about our renovation. I am sorry about the smell near your room. We have recently reduced the number of smoking rooms and installed a new system to minimize any smoke odors to ensure the comfort of all our guests.. I hope you might give us a try again in the future if your travels bring you to Chambersburg again.

Chambersburg PA

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The building, lobby, restaurant areas were very clean. Our room was very clean and neat. The king size bed was comfortable. A couple more pillows would have been excellent. The staff and cleaning personnel were outstanding. We enjoyed our stay very much. Would recommend HIX Chambersburg to anyone. Very very nice. Ray & Sharon B.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to fill out this review on Trip Advisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the recommendation and hope that you might stay with us as well in the future.

Chambersburg PA