“Great Lunch Specials ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Friends hosted us to lunch at Montezuma. We were in no way disappointed! I had a burrito and my wife a fajita plate. Both were spiced just right- with generous portions of meat.

The dining room is well appointed in Mexican decor. Service was adequate and attentive.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I come here for the queso blanco. Ive never had anything i didnt love. But the queso keeps me coming back Time and again!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this restaurant. The staff and service is always over the top friendly and accommodating. They are constantly refilling your drinks, as well as your chips and salsa. They are so reasonably priced too. I love their combo meals with rice and beans. Sooo yummy! I have no idea why you would choose Taco Bell over this restaurant, they are not even in the same category (although similarly priced!). Worth the 30 minute drive.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Best lunch in the area.. reasonable priced. Went with several coworkers and everyone was pleased. Normally I am not a Mexican restaurant type person but I was pleasantly surprised

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I have tried most of the meals on their menu but seem to always come back to the Chicken Fajita Burrito. It is out of this world and makes a great meal along with all the warm chips and spicy salsa that you can eat.