“Great Lunch Today”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My wife, daughter, granddaughter and I ate lunch here today (Sunday). The place was packed indicating it was well liked. Our food came within a reasonable amout of time and was hot and very good. We were in and out in about 45 minutes, but did not feel hurried. The tortilla chips were warm and light and the flan for dessert was great. We will be going back.

There are newer reviews for Montezuma Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2009

First, I must say that I have only been to the Montezuma's on rte 30, so I can't speak for the one on Wayne Avenue. I've lived in the Chambersburg area for 5 years now and this is my favorite restaurant hands down. The chips come to the table fresh and still warm..the salsa is fresh. The food is indescribably delicious and very reasonably priced. I go at least once a month and I have never ever had a bad experience or food that was less than superb. Rounding out the experience is the staff, who are personable and very happy to make your experience enjoyable. They'll even help you practice your Spanish! If you are in the area, you MUST go eat at this excellent restaurant.

Reviewed July 2, 2009

We've been enjoying Montezuma's since they opened, and now enjoy the one on Rt. 30, and the one in Gettysburg as well. The food has never been less than fresh, tasty, well presented in all the years we've been going.
The staff is friendly, courteous, and respectful. They are helpful if you are practicing your Spanish as well, very good natured about it.
I've lived in San Antonio, TX, Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area, and a few other places in the southwest, and the food here is just as good, if not better, than most of the places I ate during my years there.

Reviewed May 29, 2009

I must say this is my favorite Mexican Restaurant. I love the Enchiladas Rancheros and cheese dip as an appetizer. Every time we visit my family we try to go here. Great service, friendly staff, and fresh food. The only thing I am not crazy about is the salsa.

Reviewed May 25, 2009

This resteraunt it hte best in town and would highly recomend this fantastic resteraunt. Yes chambersburg is historical yet this resteraunt is a must see. And regardless of what jah said it always is perfect and i'm very sorry you didn't like it because everyone else did so i highly recomend this resteraunt just ignore all negative reviews!