“I would eat there again!”

Montezuma Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“I would eat there again!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The food is good for the price, the service is also very good, and the atmosphere is also very good for the price. I am very picky about where I eat. If the food or something else is lousy, I do not go back. I have been there about 20 times!

• Visited July 2014

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Food Great Service!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The food was good and hot. The customer service was great! Its a very clean establishment.They also offer great specials depending on which night you dine!

• Visited October 2013
York, Pennsylvania, United States
“I'm a regular! This is my FAVORITE restaurant!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

By far my absolute favorite restaurant.
Nick and Eric are always smiling and welcoming even when it is busy! The rest of the workers are also very effective and fast moving. I can't remember ever having an empty cup in my many visits there and I always drink a large amount of soda!
The food is always very fresh and delicious, I'm particular about my food and they are always willing to take away and add things whenever I ask. If it is delivered with error (which happens very rarely) they are very quick and willing to fix the issue.
The cheese dip is AMAZING!!! We order it every time we visit and although the spicy level may differ it is always delicious!
I'm always impressed when they remember the drink I ordered last time and shocked when they ask if thats what I would like this time.
By far an amazing experience! If you have never been there- what are you waiting for!!!! Get there!!! It is amazing!

• Visited August 2014
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Best cheese dip around!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The friendly wait staff are helpful and ready to serve. The decor makes you feel like you are in Mexico. Their cheese dip is rich and creamy like no other. A must have with the homemade chips. The food is authentic and portions are worth the price. Enjoy it the next time you come to town.

• Visited August 2014
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Good, but not great”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Montezuma's is good, but not great. Much of their food lacks that robust Mexican flavor. Their prices are reasonable and their service is good.

Visited May 2014