“Best Eats in Chambersburg” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Montezuma Mexican Restaurant

Montezuma Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Eats in Chambersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Forget best Mexican, it's the best place to eat in C-Burg. This place is a must for my friends and I who come out to Chambersburg every year for a weekend golf getaway.

Best tasting salsa on the planet - ask for a little hot sauce to spice it up.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Always Like Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Atmosphere and service are very good. The Mexican food is also good. I like their tamales...they are GREAT!!

Visited March 2012
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“The best Mexican food in PA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

No matter when you go to Montezuma's, you will not leave hungry. They have great servers and the price is wonderful. There is no better place to go. Don't forget Montezuma's Monday's and Wednesday's lunch special.

Visited July 2012
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Avocado Sticker in my Salad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I was at the restaurant this evening for dinner. We were immediately seated, and brought a basket of chips. The chips were stale. We then ordered our food, which were brought out to us in less than 5 minutes. That is not normal. Just shows that the food is sitting in the back pre-made. I then started eating my "Montezuma's Salad" -- described on the menu & website as "Crispy flour tortilla with chicken, steak, shrimp, melted cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and guacamole." Which turned out to be about 80% meat juice and almost no salad, with a quarter of a tomato on it (which does not qualify as "tomatoes"), and a stale flour tortilla on the outside. As I started eating it, I found a sticker from the outside of an avocado IN MY SALAD. I decided against notifying the waitstaff about what I found because 1) they were nowhere to be found and 2) the food had came out so fast, I knew I would just end up getting the same exact disgusting mess I had in the first place. Not only will I not be returning to the restaurant, I would advise everyone to stay away from this place!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Shippensburg
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Nothing tasted good I think it depends on the cook. I ate one bite sent it back did not touch anything else and refused to pay for my meal. i normally will try to eat something I love refried beans but they were not even fit to eat.

Visited May 2012