“Horrible”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Nothing tasted good I think it depends on the cook. I ate one bite sent it back did not touch anything else and refused to pay for my meal. i normally will try to eat something I love refried beans but they were not even fit to eat.

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Just drove 4 hours from Scranton, PA and couldn't wait to stop here on my way home for their chicken taquitos - they were fantastic, as always!!! Simple, fresh and delicious and the people who work here are genuine, extremely nice people. Thanks so much for a wonderful, relaxing meal after such a long drive! Worth the wait!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We live in Chambersburg and this one of our favorite restaurants.

The food is fresh and fast. They have the best queso dip of any mexican restaurant that I have ever been to. The salsa is the perfect amount of heat. My wife has tried many items, but my favorites are the burrito texcano and the mixed grill fajitas which has delicious chorizo.

Both of our young daughters also rave about the food here.

The service is always fast and perfect. You'll have chips and salsa within 30 seconds of sitting at the table.

The value is great considering the portion sizes.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Not enjoying spicy foods, my family enjoyed the meal very much...me not so much. Great if you like spicy Mexican food though.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great selection, fast service, very very reasonable prices. We eat there often and always the food is fantastic.