“One of our favorites.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We live in Chambersburg and this one of our favorite restaurants.

The food is fresh and fast. They have the best queso dip of any mexican restaurant that I have ever been to. The salsa is the perfect amount of heat. My wife has tried many items, but my favorites are the burrito texcano and the mixed grill fajitas which has delicious chorizo.

Both of our young daughters also rave about the food here.

The service is always fast and perfect. You'll have chips and salsa within 30 seconds of sitting at the table.

The value is great considering the portion sizes.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Not enjoying spicy foods, my family enjoyed the meal very much...me not so much. Great if you like spicy Mexican food though.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great selection, fast service, very very reasonable prices. We eat there often and always the food is fantastic.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

My family of 4 (two teens) frequent this treasure of a restaurant at least monthly. All the good things folks say about this place is absolutely true. It is true, that no alcohol is served here, but I believe that's the beauty of it. They welcome folks to BYOB, so you can enjoy the great food and a lower bill because you're not paying for high-priced alcohol.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Honestly, the name of this place had us a little scared, but the food was good and the service was really fast. I would come back again.