“All of the Pat and Carla's are delicious”
Review of Pat & Carla's III

Pat & Carla's III
Ranked #60 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best italian food in Chambersburg. Amazing and always comes out piping hot. Love to eat here with my family.

There are newer reviews for Pat & Carla's III

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My family eats at Pat and Carla's III at least once every couple of weeks. We LOVE it! In my opinion, they have the best pizza and cheesesteaks in the area. Every time we have family visiting we make sure and take them here! We have been going for a while now and have never been disappointed. The owner is super friendly and so is the rest of the staff. The prices are great for the amount of food and the quality of the food. Definitely give Pat and Carla's III a try! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I came across Pat and Carla's 3 by accident. I went in and found the atmosphere to be very friendly and welcoming. the food was delicious, the prices were very reasonable and the staff was extremely pleasant. The seating area is a little small but the rest makes up for it.
I have been back several times and the experience has always been good.
I highly reccomended this place for take-out or dine-in.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Spouse and I went there to eat, heard it was a good place to go and nice people. so we tried it. was a bit small inside but it was clean and nice people. the stuffed shells were so very good. the homemade bread they give you is so good. salads could be bigger but it was good. if you like italian food this is a good place for you to go and the people are friendly. prices are good.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Has low prices but the food is very delicious. Deliverys arrive at reasonable times. Never had any problems & I hope it stays that way. :)

Been to Pat & Carla's III? Share your experiences!