“Klein”

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Honeoye Falls
“Klein”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stopped on our return trip from Florida and were very pleasantly surprised. They have the most marvelous breakfast---sausage, eggs, make-your-own waffles, fruits as well as juices and muffins, cereal, etc. Since we travel with our dog, it was so handy for one of us to bring breakfast back to the room as the hallways are located inside. There is also plenty of room to walk the dog. We will definitely stay here, again!

Room Tip: Best access to the cafeteria is near the front desk. Helpful when traveling with a dog.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SleepInnChambersburg, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear daisyHoneoyeFalls:

Thank you very much for your review, we greatly appreciate your time an effort in letting us know how we're doing! I'm glad you were able to enjoy our ample full hot breakfast. I'm also glad we were able to accommodate your pet during your stay, often times guests travel long distances and it's nice that they can bring their pets! Plus, the extra garden/lawn space is a great benefit!

Thanks again for your kind words. I look forward to hosting you again during your travesl to the Chambersburg area.

Dennis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New Hartford, New York
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Wife and I have stayed here 4 times at different times of the year. The staff has always been very friendly and extremely courteous. The hotel has been CLEAN everytime that we've stopped, it is very apparent that both staff and management take pride in maintaining the property. The rooms are nice sized and come with a mini-fridge and microwave.The value is exceptional, we have stayed at hotels and resorts costing much more that haven'y been as nearly as accomodating. We will definitely continue to stay here when traveling through the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side don't have as much background I-81 traffic noise as roomson the rear sid...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
SleepInnChambersburg, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Mike M.,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service to our guests and I'm glad to hear that we accomplished our goal during your stay. Our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure that our property is clean and well maintained, and I'm glad you appreciated their efforts. Lastly, it's great that you took advantage of our guest amenities, including the in-room microwave and fridge.

I thank you for your continued business and look forward to seeing you again during your travels to the Chambersburg area.

Best wishes,
Bath, New York, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Desk clerks were very friendly and accomadating, even offered to carry bags in from the car. I felt we received very special treatment. The breakfast was very nice. A good supply of all goodies, hot and cold. My husband was provided with a newspaper both when we arrived and when we departed the following morning. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Very quiet location.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SleepInnChambersburg, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Brundage_28,

Thank you for your comments, they are much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed our full hot breakfast and our complimentary newspaper service. Our front desk agents strive to make each guest feel as comfortable as possible during their stay and I'm glad that we met this goal during your stay.

I hope to see you again on your travels to our area!

Safe travels,
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hotel was wonderful with two very comfortable queen beds. It included a fridge and safe for our convenience plus free WiFi in the room. Offered both cold and hot continental breakfast as well as a coffeemaker in the room.I would definitely use this hotel again for a return stay!

Room Tip: Be sure to request a non-smoking room if you do not smoke. They are excellent at accommodating your...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SleepInnChambersburg, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Karen:

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad you enjoyed our queen beds along with the variety of items we feature in our full hot breakfast. It's great to hear that our guests appreciate our efforts.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Best wishes,
North Lima, Ohio, United States
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The gentlemen at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating. The room, while not as large as some, was adequate and very clean. Although our room was right next to the Interstate the traffic noise was not noticeable. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was satisfying with bagels, English muffins, sausage and egg patties, waffles, cold cereal, oatmeal packets, hard boiled eggs, cream cheese, jellies, juices, and of course coffee. If you leave hungry it is your own fault.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SleepInnChambersburg, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Ken S.,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your kind words. We strive to make each guest's stay an enjoyable one and am happy that we succeeded in our mission during your stay. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast! I hope to see you again on your travels through the Chambersburg area.

Happy travels!
Dennis P.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Staff was absolutely friendly and helpful. I had a package shipped for wok and it was heavy so the front desk gentleman delivered it to my room without me asking. Made sure my stay was comfortable. The room was spacious and very very clean. I stay in a great deal of hotels for work, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
SleepInnChambersburg, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Erika,

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on provding excellent customer service and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. Our housekeepers work hard to ensure clean rooms for each guest, so I'm glad you appreciated their efforts.

I hope to see you soon during your travels to our area!

Harriston, VA
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good bedding, breakfast, clean, and inexpensive. It is a bit out of town, so you will need to drive for restaurants for a few miles. Frige, micro in rooms as well as indoor pool. Get a hotel coupon from a rest area and this is a good value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank lbarker
Dear lbarker:

Thank you for your comments, they are much appreciated. Many of our guests enjoy our indoor pool and micro-fridges in each guest room, I'm glad you were able to enjoy a few of our many ammenities. I hope some new restaurants open in our area as well so you can try some local places!

We look forward to hosting you again!

Best,