“Great food and service”

Copper Kettle Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For over 50 years the Copper Kettle has been serving the areas finest steaks, famous Prime Rib and seafood. Add to that the famous Copper Kettle Lounge and great friendly service, and you know why the the Copper Kettle is the area's first choice in casual fine dining.Come join us for a wide selection of food and beverage. Our private dining rooms offer you a chance to have a great meal in a secluded setting. Great for that special event or company meeting.We offer a diverse selection of fine wines and domestic and imported beers for your enjoyment in our comfortable lounge. And our non-smoking establishment offers everything you need for a relaxing evening
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I had the crab dip appetizer to start. She had prime rib and I had the filet. Both were perfect. Quiet with prompt and attentive service. Best place in Chambersburg.

CopperKettleRest, Owner at Copper Kettle Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your meal and hope that you will stop in again next time you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Copper Kettle Restaurant

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was a special dinner..... This restaurant is not inexpensive but the service is way above average. The food was absolutely delicious. Reservations are usually required.

1  Thank MABUsa

Thank you for your kind remarks. The Copper Kettle appreciates your patronage and we hope that you will visit us again. Happy Belated Anniversary!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went on valentines day.... bad experience .... The calamari was like the ones you buy at any groceries store, the prime rib was ok but huge plate for a very little potatoe just dry. nothing to go back again..and agree that the owner is a clown .... one time I hear him having a conversation with a friend and seems like he hate his job!

1  Thank maruchaChambersburg

Thank you for your feedback. We at the Copper Kettle strive to make each dining experience a special event and apologize that your meal was not to your satisfaction. Additionally, it is unsettling to know that one of our employees (not the owner) was speaking in a manner that did not reflect well on our establishment. Your input provides us insight into how to improve our restaurant and we thank you.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have lunch with colleagues here often. The servers remember my preferences. Dinner is a treat especially if you like great steaks.

1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were in Town for a Gettysburg visit and we decided to eat here for dinner. We called to see if we needed to make reservations, and they said yes, but when we got there, we saw that none were needed. The place was neat and clean, but it looked like we were back in the 60’s. Very old décor. I doubt that anything has been changed from the day they opened. They have a nice bar, but I was disappointed when I learned they had no draft beer. And when I got the bottle beer, it was not warm, but certainly not very cold either.
I ordered a NY strip steak for $24.99 and my wife ordered the smallest prime rib for $18.55. My steak was cooked just like I ordered it, but the thing was so salty that I ended up cutting the surfaces of the steak off in order to eat it. I don’t know if the salt shaker slipped or this is how normal. But I just could not eat it with that much salt as it just overtook an otherwise great steak. My wife’s prime rib was fine. I had a baked potato which was warm, but not hot, I had asked for sour cream and I got a 2 oz souffle cup that was about 1/3 full. The waitress was very polite but rather mechanical. When they brought out the bread, it consisted of two small bread sticks?
Did I hate the place, no, would I go back, no. With all of the different restaurants in the area, I am sorry I chose this one. But, it would be very easy to fix this place.