“Always consistant and delicious.”
Review of Red Lobster

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2012

O.K. I know what you are saying, it's a chain. Being in landlocked Chambersburg this is the best we have and we are certainly not settling.

The food is always served hot and fresh. We always have exceptional service. They always have great promotions. I feel that the portions are very fair for the price.

I always opt for the seaside shrimp trio. Save lots of room for those cheddar bay biscuits.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great promotions showcasing seafood feasts with changing menu options to enjoy year-round. Love those cheddar biscuits.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

In the past, I have never been a 100% fan of any Red Lobster. The meals all seemed to be hum drum 2nd rate seafood, poor service and surroundings sort of drab. However my recent trip to the Red Lobster in Chambersburg was a whole different story. To start the waiter we had was a gift from heaven, he was attentive, knew the menu, pleasant and fast, in addition his uniform was crisp and spotless. The menu was my second surprise. The selection of 4 course specials were fantastic, as I was reading them I totally didn't believe we would get anything either quantity or quality to match the descriptions. I ordered the shrimp and scallops over fettuccine noodles with cream sauce, and my wife ordered chicken and shrimp over fettuccine noodles. Before anything was served the waiter brought us a basket of hot cheese biscuits which were awesome, followed by a cup of soup that had to be fresh made. nothing like that comes out of a can. When our entrees were served I had to sit back and stare. The portions of food were twice of what I expected. Now i am kind of picky on seafood. shrimp and scallops can definitely be overdone. Mine were cooked to perfection. The shrimp were large and tender and the scallops were small and very tasty, The cream sauce was thick and awesome. My wife had beautiful shrimp and two very large pieces of chicken which was also tender and very well seasoned. Neither one of us could finish our meals and the waiter was quick to bring us a take home container. Even after that wonderful main course we couldn't pass up the desert, Soft hot chewy chocolate fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream. Now that I did finish. The final surprise was the bill. Each meal was only $14.95. For the service, quality, and quantity I felt it was a fantastic bargain. Definitely Red Lobster has risen on my list of "Go To" restaurants..

Reviewed April 26, 2012

It was a treat to go to Red Lobster and it was better then we thought it would be. The food was delicious and plentiful. Our waitress was very good - pleasant and right there with everything. It didn't take long to get our order either.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant several time and I am happy to report the service and the food have been consistently excellent for the Chambersburg, Pa. area. The menu is pretty much the standard Red Lobster menu, but they do an excellent job of preparing all the entries and we have had many of them. If in Chambersburg, Pa. since there are so few good restaurants this one should be considered one of the best.