“Great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stopped in on a Thursday night at about 10pm halfway through a 20 hour drive for dinner. The place was packed! The atmosphere at this location was awesome, it seemed to be the place to be in town that night. They have karaoke on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which seems to be popular. The service was great, and the food actually tasted fresh, which has never been the case at my prior experiences at this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Restaurant's music was very loud and it was very busy, but the food was good and it was close to the hotel. I like the fact that they have weight watchers values on their menu.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went to this location while on way to Maine for vacation. Waited 15 minutes and "NO" service, however the locals got plenty of attention. I ended up walking out of this place and really don't see me trying an Applebee's again. On the way out I did say something and the nasty attitude server replied "that not my area", yet she served the table on either side.......

1  Thank lifesavr65
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when I had a late burger at Applebee's. First of all the ground beef must be ground on-site as you get the burger how you like it. Additionally, we had live music that evening, unheard of in other Applebee's I've been in. It appears the local manager, or perhaps its a franchise operation, in which case it's the owner provides different types of entertainment on various nights. Call ahead to determine what the entertainment will be. They have a karaoke night, a trivia night, etc. I've been there twice in the past week while I've been visiting Chambersburg, and I enjoyed my burger both nights.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We go to applebee's especially for their tomato bisque soup.. it is excellent.. great when paired with a salad for lunch, and the bread sticks are to die for! Great service, great food.