“Great food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner while stopping over in Chambersburg. It was a busy Sat night and they were packed. It looked like they had many tables arrive at once. Service was a bit slow because they were so busy, but they were very nice. Everyone enjoyed their food which included: miso soup, salad with ginger dressing, pad Thai with shrimp, salmon and avocado rolls, teriyaki chicken, and ramen soup with chicken. Portions were big. The teriyaki was especially good arriving on the sizzling plate. It was flavorful without being too salty. I will dine here again if I'm in the area!

1  Thank gandycat

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We LOVE Kenzo! We carryout sushi frequently and its always fresh & delicious. The staff is amazing... they always remember our names and are very sweet and accommodating. Hands down some of the best sushi in the tri-state.

1  Thank LNS717
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have been coming here for lunch and dinner the last couple years. The restaurant is a family-owned business and provide great Thai/Japanese/Malaysian food. The waitresses are two sisters who after only my second now greet me by name. There are many good options on the menu to choose and all are always well prepared. For this visit, I had the Vietnamese beef (my favorite), my wife had Seafood rice, the couple who had dinner with us had the Thai original Curry. If staying in the area, one would definitely miss out and a great meal if he/she did not visit.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We often enjoy kenzo as eat in and take out. One meal can easily feed two people. Many favorites such as Vietnamese beef, grandfather chicken, vegetable noodles, vegetable ramen soup, etc! Sushi menu is large and very good. And their iced tea is good!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Thank you for helping us find this excellent place just minutes from i81. Try the scallion pancakes which are delicious . Lovely decor