“Excellent Food and Friendly Service”

Kenzo Japanese & Asian Fusion
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food and Friendly Service”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I eat here once a week and always take a bottle of red wine to enjoy with our meals (byob). The pad Thai, grandfathers chicken, and sushi are our favorites! Everything is always fresh and delicious, and served with a smile! We love Kenzo! It's a must-try!

Visited February 2014

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best hibachi in the world!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place is absolutely stellar! I got the steak hibachi and they gave me half a cow! The portions are huge! The chicken yakitori is to die for! Best Asian I've ever eaten!

• Visited September 2013
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Asian food”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My wife and I enjoy the food and service at this restaurant. The staff is very friendly and service-oriented. You feel more like a guest than a customer. The best Asian food in the Chambersburg area!

• Visited December 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Area's Best Sushi”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Kenzo is the best of the limited Sushi options the Chambersburg area has to offer. The quality of the food definitely is worth a visit.

Visited October 2013
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Sushi in town”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I don't even like fish and me and my faience tried this 2 years ago when it was ginger house. Still coming back. Friendly people and great food. from sushi to habachi. Soups and japanese/asain salad????AMAZING FOOD. No wonder this is ranked number 1.

• Visited November 2013