“Amazing service...amazing steak!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 175 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We went with the "special"...steak, side, salad and dessert for only $12.99. Steak was AMAZING. My husband actually ate his without A-1 steak sauce (which he never does)!
The waitresses seem to have these phantom "helpers" who are dressed in black and come out every now and then and bring you stuff. It's pretty cool to watch the entire staff helping each other.
The large table beside us had 7 people. When their food came it was carried by the waitress, and two of these helpers. Very cool to see the whole table get their food at exactly the same time!
Can't say enough good things about this restaurant: BEST steak in town: best servers: coolest atmosphere (cowboys/ western)!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love the atmosphere. The food is great.My family loves the steaks.I myself love the Chicken. What a mouth watering experience.I love the cheese fries. It's a meal in itself. I love the decor. The service is great.There is a gentleman who stands out named James. His smile is contagious. The employees are trained well in customer service. I will definetly be going back.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Have been here 5 times. Three times - had gristly Renegade sirloin (admittedly not a choice steak). Manager each time was very accommodating by offering another steak. However, after wrestling with a steak, do we really want to ...wait....for another? We had salmon here twice and those dinners were excellent (good thing as we treated a friend). The decor/atmosphere is excellent. Restrooms are clean. The wait staff - some are excellent. Some have very poor attitudes and maybe should be in jobs that do not deal with the public? We so looked forward to a Longhorn Steakhouse in Chambersburg but it is a general disappointment.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Would go again. Friendly fast service of delicious food. Plenty of parking. No wait for seating for early dinner on a Friday.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Sat in the bar area bartender (guy) sad sad sad server. Worst thing is I was a bartender for longhorn for 8 yrs... don't go to longhorn and eat at the bar area if there's a guy behind the bar. Ud be better off eating at a buffet where u can serve yourself. Well try the dinning area next time. And if its just as crappy I no how to go up the ladder for a solution..
The service we received does not meet longhorns standards

1  Thank dixiehottie