“Best place In town”

Caretti's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 176 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Love this place, I come here 90% percent of the time. Great atmosphere, service and food. Lasagna, fries, and fettuccine alfredo are my favorites. The pizza top notch I highly recommend the place. Stop by u will probably see me their on my lunch

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I've been a customer for years. I have yet to have a problem with the staff or a product. I always am satisfied with the finished product. Recommend this to any and everyone.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

ive been eating at carettis for many years and i love their food everything is very good the service is great and fast . carettis is my favorite resterant!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a pizza with extra cheese and one slice didn't have any cheese at all. The owner told me to come back in and then called me a liar. Avoid this business!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I have been regulars at Caretti's for about two years now. We've come to know the owners quite well, and enjoy the friendship. The restaurant is always clean and the staff is always pleasant when entering the establishment. The service and food is always the greatest when we order too. The prices are reasonable for the perfect quality given in everything I've ever eaten there. I'd rather pay a little more for better food - which is what I've always gotten from Caretti's - and leave happy and satisfied every time. The food and atmosphere at Caretti's is top notch in my book! Keep up the great work!

1  Thank EileenMark2013