“Great food, Great service!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We went to the Texas Roadhouse in Chambersburg, PA to celebrate my husband's birthday. We both had the prime rib and it was tasty and cooked to perfection. It is quite difficult to get a steak that is not overcooked, but this time medium rare truly was medium rare! The drinks and sides were great, as well.

Our waitress was friendly and prompt. She provided everything that we needed in short order.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I can honestly say I had one of the best steaks I have ever eaten anywhere. The food was very good. From the moment I walked in with a friend I had a feeling we were being herded to a section where older people need not be seen. We sat and waited for someone to come take our order for a good fifteen minutes. Just before we decided to walk out some snotty little punk who looked right out of an Abercrombie and Fitch ad came over to be snotty. It was then that I noticed the entire wait staff looked like Abercrombie "models". All looked to be no older than 19.

It was when the waitresses line danced in the "I love My Job T Shirts" that I decided I hated this corporate cesspool of bland sameness and exploitation. I will not be going back ever.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

First, let me say I have worked in restaurants and have even been a manager of one, so I always try to see my dining experiences from the restaurants POV. My mom and I were traveling from Georgia and stopped here to get dinner, we were seated promptly and our server, Chelsea, immediately came over and got our drink orders. An issue came up when the bartender refused to make a Texas margarita (only difference is it is made with OJ) claiming "they don't like to mess with the recipes". Well, we have been to plenty of Texas Roadhouses and they have all been more than willing to make a Texas margarita for us. So we got the server to ring it up as the Roadhouse Roadie and just change the cranberry juice to orange juice. So five minutes later our server came back to our table tell us that the bartender said she "doesn't have the liquor to make it". So what? Either the bartender is lying ABOUT NOT HAVING TEQUILA, TRIPLE SEC, or GRAND MARNIER (meaning she can't make any margaritas or who knows how many other drinks) or the managers don't know how to order their trucks correctly. Our food was good and prepared promptly, although both of our steaks were slightly undercooked, but not enough to be an issue. Only had to ask for something once, and even then it was brought to our table almost immediately. Our server apparently had to do something in the back, but she had another girl come over to check on us to make sure we were okay, which is nice. Overall, it was okay, would maybe come back again if we ever drove this way again.

1  Thank Elizabeth S
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Server was friendly and fast. Food was good and we didn't wait long to be seated or for our food to be delivered. It was walking distance to our hotel so that was a huge plus.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This Texas Roadhouse did not disappoint. The Food was very good. The customer service was good. The price was reasonable among other Texas Roadhouse restaurants. Of course it is always packed on the weekends and around dinner time. Texas Roadhouse is good country theme restaurant.