“Outstanding service and good food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We walked to this restaurant from the hotel we were staying at. The staff was very young and energetic. They did line dancing in the corridor when certain songs played for entertainment, but never missed a beat for service. The rib festival competition was winding down and they were anxious to learn the winning team. We ordered ribs and ribeye, they were good. The rolls placed on the table were to die for, they bake them every 5 minutes. Served with honey butter, it was like dessert before dinner. The green salad side was excellent. After a very filling meal we were happy to have to walk back to our hotel.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Food was great. Ordered "to-go" meals, they did not take long to complete. Order was correct and delicious. While I waited for the order, I sat at the bar, and I would like to give kudos to Amber, the bartender. She is a very personable young lady who knows her stuff and I could tell that she's a hard worker. Keep her on the crew, and give her a raise if at all possible! Thank you all very much!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Informal, good service, free peanuts in the shell while you wait. Lots of energy from the youngish staff who seem to love working there. Steak was ok. They say the ribs are great.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

going to a Texas Roadhouse for a quiet meal may be a challenging proposition, but the place was 3/4 empty and I asked the hostess if I could have a quiet corner. She walked me to the smallest table in the midst of several large parties. When I pointed to a different "lonely" table, she reluctantly concurred. Minutes later she seated large families right next to me. Nonetheless, their food servers do smile, are attentive and ribs and beer tasted good.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything we ordered was smothered in salt- literally, it took over an hour for them to get our food to us- literally. Typical steak house menu - nothing extrodinary. Got stuck sitting under the speakers and the "music" was overwhelming. Wont be back.

1  Thank lizardmen