“Great Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have lived in NYC and Baltimore and would have Indian at least once a week. The food at Bombay is just as good or better than the best I have had in NYC.

3  Thank Johnk53389

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I am not an expert on Indian food, but after eating there 3 times I find the food very tasty, best Naun I have ever had and the selections where numerous.

1  Thank olie20
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is the 4th time I've been to lunch at Bombay, and as usual the food was wonderful and the service was pleasant. We arrived shortly after 11am and the waitress immediatly greeted us and let us know the buffet would be completely ready in about five minutes. She took our drink orders--love their Mango Lassi. They are generous with the serving size; other places use small glasses buy Bombay's is a pint glass! Naan arrived good and hot. Although we could see the buffet was ready, she made a point to come tell us also. Good selection of dishes...at least 8 different main course choices along with rice and different potato dishes, salad choices, and dessert. I have never been able to try everything, even with small servings. The buffet is also available for takeout. We will definitely be back soon!

2  Thank SubaruTrip
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've had Indian food before, but I've never been to an Indian restaurant until a group of friends suggested we eat here. One of the members of our group is vegetarian and she was limited on restaurants in the area. Another one needed gluten free. They had no problems accommodating either. The food portions were generous and I ended up taking a lot of mine home (lamb biryani). They also asked how hot/spicy you wanted your food, which was something I definitely liked as I am not into very spicy food. There was still a little bite to mine at "mild". I would definitely go back and bring friends too!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The menu offers many Indian and Nepalese dishes. Their lunch-time buffet is excellent and offers great value..

3  Thank ForbesB