“Best Indian Around!”

Dining options: Reservations
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Indian Around!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I love to eat at Bombay. The staff are incredibly welcoming and make suggestions to help you out. Place is always clean, and Mango Lassis are out of this world!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tim S

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Birthday gathering”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had reservations 2 years ago for my birthday dinner at this restaurant & that morning they had a fire that put them out of business for about a year. Finally tried again this year & really enjoyed it. I could not tell you the names of all the varied dishes but I enjoyed everything I tried on the buffet. Goat dish had too many bones in it but tasted very good. This is not a large restaurant but was able to accommodate our party of 12 without a problem.

• Visited August 2012