“AWESOME!!”

Korean Bulgogi House
Ranked #32 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place was fabalous..had the stone pot with shrimp..excellent meal and service. The kimche pancakes were fantastic! I cant wait to eat here again..too bad it's not closer to our home in Albany.

2  Thank AEboylston

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Tasty little restaurant on 30! Good food, good friendly service, good value, nice place when you get a hankering for something a little different. Popular and tasty. Give it a try for sure!

Cons: Poor parking, small, crowded atmosphere, not great descriptions of food on the menu for those who aren't familiar with Korean cuisine.

2  Thank CarrieAlma
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

The hardest thing about moving from a big city to a rural area is the lack of GOOD food options. We are surrounded by crappy franchises. My husband and I tried this place for our 10th anniversary and loved it. Very tasty and fresh. He spent a year in Korea while in the military and said it was very close to what he would buy there. The only complaint was that the ramen was obviously packaged. But they aren't a noodle house :) We still give it a 5! Seating is limited but very clean and comfortable. Prices are very reasonable too. Will definitely drive the 20 miles to eat here again.

2  Thank chipmunk226
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I tried this restaurant on a whim on Valentine's Day. It was our introduction to Korean cuisine and proved to be a very pleasant experience. The pot stickers and bibimbap were hot and excellently prepared and very inexpensive. Service was very pleasant. The restaurant is small and spartan but very clean and bright. Definitely worth a return visit for more adventures in Korean food.

2  Thank Snidudad
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. Everything I've had there --ginger soy chicken, BBQ, bulgogi, bibimbap, sesame noodles, kimchi-- has been fantastic. Every time I visit I want to eat here. The atmosphere is light and welcoming, and the two women that work in there have to be the friendliest people in town. Even if you haven't had korean food before, if you like Asian food of any kind, I guarantee you will love this.

2  Thank jadorejadele