“A great find!”

Ranked #36 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Korean
“A great find!”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The restaurant is tiny( looks like a converted drive-thru) but clean and bright. The menu isn't extensive but offers a nice selection. We shared the pancakes, pots tickers for the table and then sampled each others entrees. Especially good: the bibimbap, bulgogi, and the spicy pork. The servers were very helpful and pleasant. We traveled up from WV and it was definitely worth the trip. I foresee some regular visits to satisfy bibimbap cravings.

1 Thank WVrunnermom

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

It is a simple place and close by from my home. The food is ok. I wish i get more meat than rice. But overall it was a pleasure dinner. I come here again in the future.

1 Thank andydermawan
“Eat here today!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Completely renovated, this place looks nothing like the previous restaurants in its location. Clean and cute.

I'm addicted to the bibimbap, just $6.50 at lunch & that includes a drink.

Owner and staff are so friendly and welcoming, you'll want to eat here often.

4 Thank BekSybil
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

The quality of the food and service is the best! My husband and I have eaten here several times since they have opened and have tried many dishes. The bulgogi is delicious! The place is a little small so we often do take-out.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank AndreaK8_1989
Chambersburg, PA
“Best Korean Food in Town!”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The servers are super-friendly, prices are reasonable, but the menu is somewhat limited. My fiance had kimchi jigae (kimchi stew), which he said was good. I had the spicy pork and bbq chicken, also good. The cucumber salad was awesome, and we were served some side-dishes (bean sprouts with sesame oil and what I'd describe as pickled onions) that were not on the menu that were also really, really good. Takeout is an option too!

• Visited September 2011