“Awesome”

Korean Bulgogi House
Ranked #38 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed April 7, 2012

It is a simple place and close by from my home. The food is ok. I wish i get more meat than rice. But overall it was a pleasure dinner. I come here again in the future.

1  Thank andydermawan
There are newer reviews for Korean Bulgogi House

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Completely renovated, this place looks nothing like the previous restaurants in its location. Clean and cute.

I'm addicted to the bibimbap, just $6.50 at lunch & that includes a drink.

Owner and staff are so friendly and welcoming, you'll want to eat here often.

4  Thank BekSybil
Reviewed October 29, 2011

The quality of the food and service is the best! My husband and I have eaten here several times since they have opened and have tried many dishes. The bulgogi is delicious! The place is a little small so we often do take-out.

3  Thank AndreaK8_1989
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The servers are super-friendly, prices are reasonable, but the menu is somewhat limited. My fiance had kimchi jigae (kimchi stew), which he said was good. I had the spicy pork and bbq chicken, also good. The cucumber salad was awesome, and we were served some side-dishes (bean sprouts with sesame oil and what I'd describe as pickled onions) that were not on the menu that were also really, really good. Takeout is an option too!

2  Thank sweetlawgirl03