“Great place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dallas, Texas
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

The service and food were both excellent! The pizza was some of the best I've had, and the wings were very good. They also have a decent beer selection.

Visited October 2012

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Adequate Bar Food, Good Beer and Good Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

The wings were meaty but rather bland without the sauces. My wrap was pleasant but a trifle underseasoned for something that was supposed to be Mexican. They were out of two of the beers that I would have preferred, but the substitutes they offered more than filled the bill. That said, the service was very pleasant and the prices are reasonable. The decor, especially in the bar, is early dive--a hold over from its previous incarnation--but there is a very pleasant outdoor deck, and the restaurant portion is separate from the bar, so that families with children can eat without exposing the little ones to overenthused bar patrons. On balance, a decent neighborhood bar, with decent food, good beer, good service and decent prices.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I love this place. I come almost every weekend during the summer so I can sit on the deck. Always with a reservation, though, since this place is usually busy. The food is good. It is bar food though, so don't look for anything fancy. I usually either get wings or a crab cake and both are excellent. I really like the servers. They're very friendly, and over time we have really gotten to know a couple of them. Which keeps us coming back. If you want a place to relax then the Pub is the place to go.

• Visited August 2012
Oxford, Alabama
“Eh, it was food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Six co-workers and myself ate here two different times during our two week stay in Chambersburg. It was average as far as bar food goes. I had their brisket sandwich which was very dry and their tilapia which was bland. Their "cole slaw" is really just cabbage and some carrots, no dressing or flavor. Their roast beef platter looked really good though. My first time there the service was horrible! I blame it on being the only female in a large group of males, but I couldn't even get a refil (granted it wasn't beer so I guess she didn't care). All in all- it is a bar don't expect Great food.

Visited August 2012
“Cheap eats, nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Cheap place to eat. Other than that, not my first choice in town.

• 1 of 5 bubbles