“Good Wings, but the Cottage is Better Overall!”
Review of Norland Pub

Norland Pub
Ranked #33 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I really don't know why my fiance and I keep going back! Actually, I do know- It's for the wings. The wings are good, I have to admit. But that's not enough to make up for all the shortcomings. The inside bar reeks of smoke (not sure how that's possible since PA bars and restaurants are supposed to be non-smoking). So we go to the Norland and eat outside. And every time we're overrun with flies and bees. Outside of the wings, the food is nothing special. I ordered fish and chips last time we were there, and it was the worst fish and chips I've ever had (about 75% nasty batter). The beer selection is lacking. They advertise Roy Pitz on the menu, but the last couple of times we went, they were out!