“Wonderful Surprise!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Norther Central PA
“Wonderful Surprise!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

While traveling from PA to FL, my husband and I stopped here on impulse. We were trying to find another place. It was about 1:30 in the afternoon, which, luckily for us, had cheaper prices....$6.49 per person including drinks! It had several hot food bars, a salad bar, a taco bar and even a Mongolian grill! There was also a dessert bar with all kinds of goodies including soft serve and hand dipped ice cream. Everything I tried was delicious, the service was great and we left with full bellies and in a great mood. I would highly recommed this place to anybody and wish there was a Ryan's in our area. I would be a regular!

• Visited January 2013

Chambersburg, PA
“Poor qualit food and poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Ryan's was, when they first opened, a pretty good restaurant. Over the years I have tried Ryans in seveal locations and found them wanting in both food quality, cleanlyness and service. At first the Chambersburg Ryans seemed to be totally not that way. Food was great, buffet's were clean maintained and service was great. However in the past year or so everything has gone south, service people don't seem to care if your there or not, food quality is totally down, and overall the place isn't kept clean or neat. There are many places in Chambersburg to eat and this is not one I would recommend.

Visited October 2012
Linden, Pennsylvania
“HORRIBLE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Half of the items on the buffet were empty and those that weren't must have been sitting there all day. STAY AWAY!!!

Visited November 2012
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“If mediocre is up your alley”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Although this resturant is buffet style the cleansliness of the buffet is not up to snuff. You see food slopped into other foods and on the buffet itself. The food is mediocre, the decore is nice, the food bins are usually not full only offering a scant amount of the item and not allowing for a decent amount of serving. The cake is usually dry on the dessert bar but they do have ice-cream, pudding, fruit, cookies and pie. The salad bar is however pretty good. If I were really hungry and not too choosy I would go there, however I like a clean, full buffet with good food. Personally I don't frequent the resturant often, though many seem to eat there. I like quality for my buck. The staff are pleasant there though.

• Visited May 2012
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Nice Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Staff was very friendly. A lot of items too choose from.Great selection on the different bars of food.Price was very good for everything that was on the bars. Thank you Dave & Sandy Altoona Pa

Visited April 2012