Candlewood Suites Chambersburg
$110
$99
$49
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

$80
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$55
$52
$124
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Chambersburg(Chambersburg)
$59
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

All reviewsfree laundrylong term staytexas roadhousefront desksmall kitchenfull size fridgekitchen areaqueen bedwithin walking distancerestaurants and shoppingnice sizeworkout roomhot tubstaff was friendlygreat place to stayone night stayindoor pool
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We, my husband and I, were suppose to get away to a BB in Woodstock new york. At the last min 830 pm friday, the BB lost our reservations and would not honor of reservations.....another story entirely.
We called the Candlewood Suites at 10pm asking for reservations. My father in law lives here, 6 hours from us in New york. Chrissy who works at the front desk and answered my call, was totally ready and able to help us from the moment she said hello. She was pleasant, patient, and was really interested in saving my weekend with me. I had a surprise homemade 5 star dinner sitting in my trunk ready to be eaten by a stream in woodstock. We settled for a river off of 88west on the way to PA......it was great.
She was one of the best customer service calls I have ever experienced. We didn't get the chance to actually meet her in person, unfortunately, yet she started our brand new trip off perfectly!!!!! I booked the room only because she was so nice and professional.
The room was a good size, bathroom was really nice size as well. Everything was new. Its a fairly new hotel. They also have a pool and a jacuzzi in a cute little green house type thingy.
I also want to thank Ty for helping me figure out where to find info on Gettysberg....Boy that was interesting.He tried so hard to get me info on the civil war reenactments. One would think the web would be loaded with info but it was not. Being a photographer I needed a schedule of events. He was also very patient and went above and beyond to help me.
It is a clean hotel in a good area. All the staff were great!!! There is also many places to eat right by the hotel. We went to the Japanese place right next to the hotel. Yummy!!!
Thank You!!!! We will be back!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2012

As a platinum elite member with the IHG Hotel system this Bothers me to write a Negative review on a Property.
Most certainly the Negatives of this Hotel fall solely on Ownership and "So called Management" !
This is a Terrific property,Great Building. However Management is Unconcerned,Unresponsive,Undertrained and Down Right Rude (Yes,You LEE).
I checked in on Sunday the 16th of Sept. Paying for 1 night and my Employer would pay for the rest of my 3 month stay,Within 2 hours of my arrival the Hotel had billed my debit card 4 times,twice for my 1 night stay at $59.95 and twice for a 1 week stay at $419.65.
On Monday morning my Wife contacted our Bank and had 1 of each charges reversed, and the So called "Operations Manager" had the other weekly charge removed.
On Monday evening the Hotel charged my debit card $419.65 and The Company I work for $419.65.
On Tues. morning my wife had our bank reverse the $419.65 charge and the Hotel said they took our debit card out of thier system. On Tues.evening the Hotel billed my debit card for $59.95 and $419.65 both of which cleared my bank Weds. morning.
I checked out of this Hotel Weds morning with the so called"Operation Manager" telling me they didn't charge my card. I then gave her a copy of my bank statement showing a cleared charge of $419.65 at which time She supposedly issued me a refund (Have not seen it yet) and said they had made a mistake.
During this whole 4 day ordeal I constantly asked to see or speak to the "General Manager (LMAO)" and to this day have yet to have gotten a call from him (Yes,YOU LEE).
Stayed at this Hotel when it was Brand New Last December and the" Manager" (LEE) was in the Hotel's hot-tub every night with some girl .
This place is a Joke PAY CASH, Don't deal with the Hotel !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Kirk D
Lee L, Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear guest.
When you arrived to the hotel you gave us your credit card and didn't notify us that it was not supposed to be charged. I understand and apologize for the confusion. We did credit your credit card and the operational manager said she handled the credit and apologized to you. If you need to contact the hotel at any time there is a manager on duty 24 hours. We also issued you priority club points for the miscommunication. Again we apologize and do hope you give us another try.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Never heard of this chain of hotels but won't likely forget it. If you've never stayed at one and find one near where you are laying over, do not miss this opportunity. Suites are large. Living area, office area, full kitchen, large bathroom and the bedroom is huge with very comfortable bed. We are a convert. This is normally an extended stay place but free laundry , business office, pool, jacuzzi, work out room.... what more can you ask for.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Spent one night at the Candlewood Suites Chambersburg PA. Seems like a new hotel, rooms were spotless, beds comfortable, had a 2 queen studio. The room had a big recliner, desk w chair, small kitchen w a full size refrig, good size bath room. There are a couple of grills - I believe they are gas grills- in an outside gazebo area w seating, nice pool area. walking distance to some restaurants. We ate at MOE's - somewhat like a Chiptole - the food was good and reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Wonderfull stay in summer 2012. Brand new hotel. Everything was fresh, clean and unbroken. Very nice for a hotel in the price range. Price to quality ratio very high. Only negative was that the people in the room above allowed their kids to rampage at 2 AM, waking us -- comes with the price range.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Dear MarkR74658,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. I am glad you liked your room accommodations and felt you got a good value for your stay. I am deeply sorry you found our hotel less than satisfactory. I apologize for any inconvenience the noise from our other guests caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Zelyn N