“really good burger”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Fudd's is one of my personal favorite burger joints. The food and service here are second to none in this category. I love that I can build my burger my way every time with fresh ingredients.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We were quite happy to find that this location had some tables outside. It was evening, so that area was shaded and comfortable. We were able to eat outside with our two dogs. Always A good burger at Fuddruckers!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We try to get to Fudds when we get the chance since we don't have any near us. Our burgers were cooked to perfection and the condiment bar is awesome!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

We have two excellent Fuddruckers in Myrtle Beach, so were happy to find this one close to our motel. We were disappointed. The hamburgers were close to tasteless, the fries were like fried air, and the hot cheese on the condiment bar was like yellow water

Reviewed May 26, 2017

The burger size choices was pretty kool, and, the variety of preparations and toppings was outstanding. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is a big plus too!