“Good food”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

The good was decent, but I left wanting more, not more food, just something seemed missing. I know lots of people who swear by this place, perhaps it's just not me.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Some may call it expensive for a hamburger, but it say it is worth the price. The bun was perfect. The meat and cheese was a beautiful combination of tasty cheddar and beefy juiciness. The lettuce and tomato were fresh and crisp. I also chose ketchup and barbecue sauce from the self-serve toppings bar. The potato wedges were amazingly hot and satisfying. The service was very friendly.

1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We often eat here because we KNOW it will be quiet enough to have conversation.
The burgers are great. They used to have a decent rib eye but the last time I ordered, I was disappointed. It was very thin and very well done.
The salads are good as well. The staff have servants hearts and want to please.
This is a fabulous place for families.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The people were so friendly it was a pleasure stopping in with my family. The kids and I all loved the food. The burgers were really fresh and I didnn't know that they actually make their own buns in their bakery. I will definatly be back soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Fresh, tasty burgers - generally a little more bun than you need with the burger - with fresh toppings. Awesome milk shakes!