“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #15 of 183 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The people were so friendly it was a pleasure stopping in with my family. The kids and I all loved the food. The burgers were really fresh and I didnn't know that they actually make their own buns in their bakery. I will definatly be back soon.

Date of visit: August 2013

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Fresh, tasty burgers - generally a little more bun than you need with the burger - with fresh toppings. Awesome milk shakes!

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Really like the fact that burgers are cooked to order. Great fixings bar to customize your sandwich. Love their fries too. Add a little cheese sauce for dipping- it's delicious. They have the most awesome milkshakes-it's like getting two shakes in one. Slightly overpriced for our area, though.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I hadn't been to a Fuddruckers in ages--there just isn't one near me where I live. I forgot how good the burgers were.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've had some not-so-good meals at Fuddruckers lately so I was a little apprehensive about eating here, but I decided to give it a chance. I was not disappointed! I finally had a good burger like I used to have! This Fuddruckers also has an expanded menu with salads and even exotic burgers like buffalo, elk, and wild boar.

Date of visit: March 2013