“Great burgers, great prices!”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Fuddrucker's is delicious and very clean. Toppings are always very fresh and well-stocked. Like to visit with family.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

It was good:) If you want a good burger, here you go and they fill ya up! Nice atmosphere too. Will be back in future

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I used to go to Fuddruckers Restaurants many years ago. I thought I knew what the place was all about... the modern version of the franchise is far above and beyond the original! There are many choices and the food was excellent. The decor is very pleasant and the staff went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. Looking forward to many future visits!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with 6 co-workers so we had a little of everything on the menu! I had the Chicken Caprese and it was sooooo good! I don't eat fried stuff so I had their cole slaw and it was the best I have tasted of any other restaurants around the area. The staff was very friendly and up-beat as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The elk burger and chicken sandwich are great. Their 1950's style chocolate milkshake is worth the calories!